- Tasting Room will be closed on Saturday August 27th and September 3rd. Reopens on September 10th
- In celebration of this year's grape harvest Cellar 616 Winery will be offering 50% off on selected Reds 2011 Meritage, 2011 Petit Verdot and 2011 Carmenere. Sale end October 1st, 2016
- Wine Tasting every Saturday at 50 North 2nd Street, Eagle from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Last Thursday Events - Every last Thursday of each month the businesses of downtown Eagle will be open to greet you and you can stroll through the beautiful town from 5:30 to 8:30 pm and please stop by our wine tasting room for a sample of local wines, listen to live music and enjoy friends.
- The Eagle Foothills wine grape growing area has been granted AVA status of its own, distinct from the larger Snake River Valley AVA that surrounds it. For more information about the new Eagle Foothills AVA click here
Eagle Art Gallery is a fresh new presence in Eagle, Idaho.
The Gallery features contemporary artists with diverse styles.
Located at 50 North 2nd Street in the heart of Eagle.
Please stop in, enjoy the beautiful art and art classes offered by our professional artists and local award winning Wines from Cellar 616 Winery.