- June is ... Idaho Wine Month
- In celebration of Idaho Wine Month Cellar 616 Winery will be offering buy one bottle and get the second one half off and 35% off all cases.
- Wine Tasting every Saturday at 50 North 2nd Street, Eagle from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Last Thursday Events - The businesses of downtown Eagle, Idaho will be open to greet you and stroll through the beautiful town from 5:30 to 8:30 pm and stop by our wine tasting room for a sample of local wines.
- In November of 2015 a new Eagle Foothills AVA (American Viticulture Area) was established which is Idaho's 2nd AVA - Snake River Valley's 1st Sub AVA and Cellar 616 Winery is in the middle of the new Eagle Foothills AVA. The Eagle Foothills wine growing area has been granted AVA status of its own, distinct from the larger Snake River Valley AVA that surrounds it. For more information about the new AVA click here
Eagle Art Gallery is a fresh new presence in Eagle, Idaho.
The Gallery features contemporary artists with diverse styles.
Located at 50 North 2nd Street in the heart of Eagle.
Please stop in, enjoy the beautiful art and art classes offered by our professional artists and local award winning Wines from Cellar 616 Winery.